Enlist in the Panda Conspiracy
The Panda Conspiracy has come to AmberELEC, and it brings with it a cabal of new cores and emulators. There are new high accuracy emulators for the RG552, including several bsnes cores and mesen cores. There are new fantasy consoles to explore like WASM-4, LowRes NX, and CHIP-8, as well as built in support for PICO-8 games. There’s now support for the Epoch Super Cassette Vision, the Videoton TVC, the Enterprise 64/128 and the Z-Machine engine. ScummVM has improved support for finding and loading games, and AmberELEC is more stable than ever. All of that comes with the usual emulator upgrades. New features and options are around every corner. Come join the conspiracy!
You can download it from the Download Page. Make sure you download the correct version for your device.
If you want to know all the new cool features, take a look at the Release Notes!
AmberELEC is an open source firmware developed for the Anbernic RG351P/M/V/MP and RG552.
Join Our Community: https://discord.com/invite/R9Er7hkRMe
- A 64bit Firmware optimized for the RG351P/M/V/MP and RG552.
- Fully Open Source with a wonderful community of users, contributors and helpers.
- An up-to-date and fresh user interface.
- Pre-configured optimized defaults allowing you to pick up and play.
- Integrated scraper for getting images, videos, manuals and maps.
- Native support for RetroAchievements on supported emulators.
- Package manager to install and update themes made by our community.
- An exFAT games partition easily accessible from Linux, Windows and MacOS.
Please visit the Installation page for installation instructions.
If you have general questions or need help, join us on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/R9Er7hkRMe
For bug reports and feature requests, use one of the templates on the issues tab. The more information you provide, the easier it will be to assist. Please note that issues opened without using a form will be closed. Please do not use the issue tracker for technical support, or your issue will be closed.