Ascend the Sanshiro Tower
We’re happy to announce that 351ELEC is now AmberELEC.
Sanshiro Tower, the latest AmberELEC release, includes a ton of new features. Support for the RG552 is now part of the stable release. New emulators include Yabasanshiro Standalone, which gives Saturn compatibility a huge boost, and Hypseus-Singe, which adds support for Singe games, Same_CDi, which makes CDi playable on the RG552 for the first time. There are also brand new systems supported, like the Bit Corp Gamate, Aquaplus P/ece, Arduboy, Adventurevision, and more. We also have new cores for other systems that boost performance for different games, and new options that make tweaking your emulation preferences even easier.
You can download it from the Download Page. Make sure you download the correct version for your device.
If you want to know all the new cool features, take a look at the Release Notes!
AmberELEC is an open source firmware developed for the Anbernic RG351P/M/V/MP and RG552.
Join Our Community: https://discord.com/invite/R9Er7hkRMe
- A 64bit Firmware optimized for the RG351P/M/V/MP and RG552.
- Fully Open Source with a wonderful community of users, contributors and helpers.
- An up-to-date and fresh user interface.
- Pre-configured optimized defaults allowing you to pick up and play.
- Integrated scraper for getting images, videos, manuals and maps.
- Native support for RetroAchievements on supported emulators.
- Package manager to install and update games and themes made by our community.
- An exFAT games partition easily accessible from Linux, Windows and MacOS.
Please visit the Installation page for installation instructions.
If you have general questions or need help, join us on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/R9Er7hkRMe
For bug reports and feature requests, use one of the templates on the issues tab. The more information you provide, the easier it will be to assist. Please note that issues opened without using a form will be closed. Please do not use the issue tracker for technical support, or your issue will be closed.